NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Hannaford Snack Pals Coloring Page Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to anyone who is eighteen (18) years of age or older, and a legal resident physically located in the states of Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Vermont, or New York at the time of entry, and the parent or legal guardian of a child who is no older than a 4th Grade student (“Child”) in the 2022-2023 school year. Employees of Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC (“Hannaford” or “Sponsor”), PIERCE (“PIERCE”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, dealerships, promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee, are NOT eligible to enter or win. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES TIMING: The Hannaford Snack Pals Coloring Page Sweepstakes will take place between 12:01 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) on August 15, 2022 and 11:59 p.m. CT on September 15, 2022 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
Limit one (1) Entry per person/authorized email account holder/household during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of entry method.
Any attempt by any person to submit more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses/accounts or any other methods will void that person’s Sweepstakes Entries (“Entries”) and that person will be disqualified. Entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period in strict accordance with the instructions and restrictions in these Official Rules. Entries may not be made jointly or by any group and may only be made by an individual. Proof of submitting an Entry other than as detailed above (such as a printed or copied confirmation screen or message) does not constitute actual receipt of the Entry for purposes of this Sweepstakes. All Entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of Entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Mechanical reproductions, alterations, garbled, incomplete, misdirected, lost, late, forged Entries, or Entries generated by a macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and are void. Those who do not follow all the instructions, provide the required information in their entry, or abide by these Official Rules will be disqualified.
4. RANDOM DRAWING, PRIZES, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): Prize winners will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period on or about September 26, 2022. The random drawing will be conducted under the supervision of Sponsor, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning a Prize will be based on the number of eligible Entries received during Sweepstakes Period. Limit one (1) Prize per person.
One (1) Grand Prize: One (1) $1,000 check payable to the Grand Prize Winner intended for the education of the Grand Prize Winner’s Child. ARV of the Grand Prize is $1,000.
One (1) First Prize: One (1) Hannaford eGift Card. ARV of the First Prize is $100.
One (1) Second Prize: One (1) Hannaford eGift Card. ARV of the Second Prize is $50.
Total ARV of all Prizes to be awarded is $1,150.
First and Second Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No substitution, transfer, or assignment of prize permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any and all federal, state, or local tax obligation or other expense that the winner may be liable for, as a result of receiving the Grand Prize is the sole responsibility of the winner and Sponsor will comply with all tax reporting requirements. All federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to a prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Prize is nontransferable and no substitution or cash equivalent is allowed, except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize consists only of the items specifically listed as part of the prize. Standard gift card terms and conditions apply. Sponsor, in its sole discretion reserves the right to substitute prize of the same approximate retail value.
5. NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS/FULFILLMENT OF PRIZES: The Prize winners will be notified on or about two (2) business days following the random drawing via phone to the phone number provided on the Official Entry Form. The Prize winners must respond to the phone notification within 48 hours of attempted notification. If the potential Prize winner does not respond to phone notification within forty-eight (48) hours of attempted notification, the prize will be forfeited and a potential alternate Prize winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries submitted, time permitting. If any potential Prize winner rejects their prize, or if a potential Prize winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Prize winner, time permitting. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required, within seven (7) calendar days of first attempted notification, to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Publicity Release and Release of Liability. Failure to comply will result in disqualification. Should a potential Grand Prize winner fail to respond or comply, Sponsor will declare the prize forfeited, and select an alternate Grand Prize winner. If a Prize remains unclaimed after three (3) attempts of notification, attempts will cease and the Prize will go unawarded. Prizes will be fulfilled within 4-6 weeks of winner confirmation. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. All other expenses not specified as part of a Prize description are solely the winner’s responsibility.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrants grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to the Sponsor, and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, the right to the use of their name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, in perpetuity, including the World Wide Web without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If for any reason the Sweepstakes, is not capable of running as planned, including disruptions caused by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, fire, flood, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, or any other cause that corrupts, affects or compromises the administration, security, fairness, integrity, proper conduct or intended play of the Sweepstakes (each a “Force Majeure” event), Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled or terminated as a result of a Force Majeure event, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes in random drawings from among all entries submitted to that point in time. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including any erroneous appearance of qualification for a prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any problem or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, cable, satellite, servers, network or Internet service provider (ISP), computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received by Sponsor due to technical problem or traffic congestion on the internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials related to this Sweepstakes. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sweepstakes entries generated by a script, macro or other mechanical or automated means which subvert the entry process are ineligible and will be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to the identity or eligibility of a winner based on an email account, the entry will be declared made by the “Authorized Account Holder” email account submitted at the time of the entry. The Authorized Account Holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address.
8. ADDITIONAL TERMS: By entering, entrant agrees to accept and abide by these Official Rules and agrees that any dispute with regard to the conduct of this Sweepstakes, rule interpretation or award of prize, shall be resolved by PIERCE and/or Sponsor, whose decision shall be binding and final. By entering, entrant agrees to be notified using the contact information provided in the entry by the Sponsor and/or PIERCE for the purposes of the administration of this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, PIERCE, and their respective affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to a Force Majeure event. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, printing, or other error in the printing of these Official Rules, or any network, computer, mechanical, electronic, human or other errors or problems in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of entries, or in the announcement or designation of prizes, including such error that may give an erroneous indication that a prize has been won. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and are not returnable.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. DISPUTES/GOVERNING LAW: The parties waive all rights to trial in any action or proceeding instituted in connection with these Official Rules, including, without limitation, the Sweepstakes. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes shall be settled by binding arbitration in accordance with the commercial arbitration rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The arbitration shall be conducted in the State of Maine, City of Scarborough. THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE INTERPRETATION OF ITS TERMS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MAINE WITHOUT REGARD TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. For any matters which are not subject to arbitration as set forth in these Official Rules and/or in connection with the entering of any judgment on an arbitration award in connection with these Official Rules and/or the Sweepstakes, the parties irrevocably submit and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in the County of Cumberland, State of Maine. The parties agree not to raise the defense of forum non conveniens.
10. WINNERS’ LIST: To receive the names of the winners, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 15, 2022 to: Hannaford Snack Pals Coloring Page Sweepstakes Winner List, Attn: Promotions Department, 5000 S. Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151.
The Sweepstakes is Sponsored by Hannaford Bros. Co., LLC, 145 Pleasant Hill Road, Scarborough ME, 04074
The Sweepstakes is administered by PIERCE 5000 S. Towne Drive, New Berlin, WI 53151